One of my favorite things about kettlebell training is all of the cool exercises you can do.
The unique shape of a kettlebell allows for more dynamic movements than a dumbbell or a barbell.
As I said in this post about Eclectic Fitness, ALL exercise tools have their place in a training program.
BUT, I personally like cool looking and feeling exercises. My workout is my recess for the day, and I want it to be as fun as possible.
So, here are 10 Cool Kettlebell Exercises that will spice up your training~~
1. If you want to work your butt and thighs while you tone your upper back, try the Kettlebell Snatch:
(The kettlebell snatch is one of the best exercises for burning cellulite off your butt and thighs)
2. If you want to tone the front of your thighs, the Kettlebell Front Squat is for you:
3. To get twice the results in half the time, you can tone your side muscles and you thighs with the One Kettlebell Front Squat:
4. Want to tighten the muscles on the sides of your torso, work your butt, and tone your shoulders? I would teach you the Kettlebell Windmill:
5. For a lean, toned, athletic-looking body you need to learn to use all of your body. The best exercise for this is the Kettlebell Turkish Get Up:
6. For a tight, toned back and a solid middle, my favorite exercise is the Kettlebell Renegade Row:
7. If your butt and the back of your thighs need work, experiment with the One Arm One Leg Kettlebell Deadlift:
8. To really blast your inner thighs and hips, choose the Kettlebell Overhead Squat:
9. For a double-whammy on your butt and thigh muscles, an advanced move is the Kettlebell Snatch to Overhead Lunge:
10. This last exercise is one of my favorites to do if I only have 5 minutes, it really gets your butt, hamstrings, shoulder, and side muscles…. the Kettlebell Snatch to Windmill:
There you have it – 10 Cool Kettlebell Exercises for you!
~ Luke Wold
PS – If you want to know more about kettlebells, check out this guest article I did on Dr. Brian Russell’s blog: 5 Reasons Kettlebells Will Help Your Bad Back