Some people are in the gym 6 days a week, 3 hours at a time. The rest of us (known as people who “have a life”) just want to get fit, lose weight, and tone up in as little time as possible.
This is a 3 day a week program, and it is designed so that you can do all 3 days in a row, if that’s your only option.
At 25-45 minutes a session (as little as an hour and fifteen minutes a week), there’s no excuse for not getting any exercise
There are 2 workouts in this plan, what will change the most is the sets and repetition ranges on each day. Something like this will work for about 6 weeks, after that your body will stop making progress. After that switch to another one of these programs: 6 Week Workout Plans
You’ll alternate the 2 days like this:
- Day 1: Workout A 5 sets of 5 reps, 60 seconds rest between sets
- Day 2: Workout B 3 sets of 10 reps, 45 seconds between sets
- Day 3: Workout A 2 sets of 15 reps, 30 seconds rest between sets
- Day 4: Workout B 5 sets of 5 reps, 60 seconds rest between sets
- Day 5: Workout A 3 sets of 10 reps, 45 seconds between sets
- Day 6: Workout B 2 sets of 15 reps, 30 seconds rest between sets
Here are the workouts….
A: Double Kettlebell Clean:
B1: Overhead Slider Lunges (Do reps on both sides)
B2: 2 Point Dumbbell Row
C1: 1 arm 1 Leg Romanian Deadlift
C2: Dumbbell Incline Press
D1: Plank Hold for 30 – 90 seconds
D2: Alternating High Pulley Woodchoopers
A: Romanian Deadlift/Bent Forward Row Combo Lift
B1: Back Foot On Bench Lunge
B2: Pull Up
C1: Weighted Glute Bridge
C2: Rope Face Pull
Repeat D circuit 3x
D1: Slider Core Drill (20sec each of Pike, Knee-In, Mountain Climbers)
D2: Prone Cobra 60-120 sec
If you use this simple program to keep exercising during those busiest times of the year (back to school, Christmas Holidays, Etc.) then you’ll not only keep the progress you’ve made toward your dream body, you’ll push yourself even farther!